I’m the Tamamamma

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Off to St. Louis

We are off on a whirlwind adventure to St. Louis to visit my family. Two weeks ago I was looking at fares online, hoping to find some tickets for an April trip. Instead I got tickets for this weekend because they were so inexpensive. So, DD#1 and I are off tomorrow until Monday. Because of the cost of tickets and the frustrations of traveling with a bunch of little kids, I've started going by myself and rotating through the children. It gives me some great one-on-one time with whoever I'm taking, too.

Nothing else new to tell--I'll be back with pictures in a few days!

2 comments:

Dannie Graves said...

Have fun in St. Louis. I'm sure your daughter will LOVE having grandma's undivided attention for a few days! How fun.

Unknown said...

Have a good time!! See ya next week

Christina