I’m the Tamamamma

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm ready for spring!

I saw Kari's new banner on "My Sweet Life" and just had to make a new one myself (so who's the copy-cat this time, Kari?). It was lots of fun to make. I love coming to my blog and seeing something so cheerful. The kit I used is called "Hunny Bunny" by Mindy Terasawa and you can find it at Designer Digitals. The alphabet is from the new FREE kit from Shabby Princess.

I haven't done any digital work in a while because I was all caught up with pictures. Now that I'm back from St. Louis, I'll have some new ones to work on. I was going to post some new pictures today but my DH is gone with his laptop (which I use to download my photos) so that will have to wait until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kari said...

very very cute!! :) if you want me to piece together a background for you I'd be more than happy! I have lots of practice at that now! hehe Well, off to enrichment...wish me luck and hope that the kids stay in the nursery or my night will be miserable!

Unknown said...

i forgot on my last comment to tel you how very cute you rblog looks!!

I am hoping this weekend to get my give away up on my blog. The cards are so cute i love them and wan to keep them for my self. :)

Christina