I’m the Tamamamma

Monday, March 24, 2008

Back to Scrapbooking

I actually did some digital scrapbooking this morning after a long break. I know I already posted these photos, but I'll go ahead and post the page anyway because I don't have anything else to share!She loves her new haircut. A few days ago I "styled" it for her and flipped the ends out with my straightening iron. she looked so cute! DH came home and she patted her hair and said "Do you like my style, Daddy?"

I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend. We went down to Fairview to visit DH's parents. There was still snow on the ground there. We had an indoor Easter egg hunt and dyed eggs. It was fun. I forgot my camera though! UGH! I had even purchased a really cute digital kit just for Easter pictures. Oh, Well. Such is life!

0 comments: