I’m the Tamamamma

Friday, March 7, 2008

St. Louis adventures

We're having a great time in St. Louis. Lots of new adventures. Last night on the way home from the airport we stopped to eat at Shogun (like Benihana's). We were all very entertained and the food was great. DD#2 was startled when the chef lit the grill on fire, but she recovered quickly.
This morning we woke up and drove out to the Butterfly House in Creve Couer. It was soooo cool! There were butterflies everywhere! For those of you who watch "Go, Diego, Go!" with your kids, you've heard of the Blue Morpho Butterfly. That was the most common type of butterfly in there. So beautiful and big. There were a lot of other smaller types too. We took along my parents' friend Ann and her granddaughter Marci. Haylee had a lot of fun playing with her. We are definitely being spoiled!
It was really, really, warm and humid in there because of the butterflies. That's why this picture is so foggy! All the excitement is wearing DD out--this is what I found when I went to bed last night:
Awwwww. What a sweetheart!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are having fun!!! I think I wore Haidyn out just like Haley on Friday. She was sooooo good!! I hardly even saw her and Tiffany all day. Just when they were hungry. :)
The butterfly place sounds really cool-- I love the blue morpho butterfly! See ya next week

Christina

Kari said...

I wasn't sure if you'd update while you are gone...I'm glad I checked! I had a dream that I went to st louis with you (the night after you left) It was really funny. Not like my "other" dreams,...so don't worry! lol Ok, now i'm just being dorky! I am starving and absolutely nothing sounds good, ever. it's a real bummer! I'm sure this is what contributes to my weight loss...down about 3 lbs...usually I lose about 10 before I start to gain...so we'll see how it goes ! I don't mind! Can't wait for you to get back...between you and my mom being gone...I have no one to talk to! :( Have a blast!! Talk to ya later!