I’m the Tamamamma

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Haircut for my "Baby"

My DD#2's had started becoming a rat's nest in the back most of the time. She kept asking me to cut it. So, I figured it was worth a try (to see if we liked it shorter). Here is her before photo:
This had become the usual morning hair-do, and was not easy to comb out! We cut off quite a bit of hair. I think she started thinking it wasn't such a good idea after all when she realized how long she had to sit still. It turned out so cute, though! Here she is checking out all of the hair we cut off. I'm not sure if she was really that suprised or if she's just making a goofy face, but it's a great picture!
And the view from the back:
I can't wait to see it styled. Maybe curled or just with the ends flipped out--it looks like that's what her hair wants to do anyway. She still gets a messy spot on the back of her head. She must have some curl in her hair back there. At least it will be easier to comb out. She looks so much older to me now : ( I have mixed emotions about that. She's growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Cassie Gardner said...

How cute! She does look older! I'm impressed that you did it yourself. P.S. I love the new look of your blog. Way cute. I need to learn how to do that!

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! Thanks for your help yesterday -- sorry I forgot Tiffany, again. :)

Christina

Kari said...

her hair is darling! I could never cut the girls hair myself...Josh wanted Kiki to have bangs again...last night I tried to cut some...boy did I screw up! I wish I had never picked up those stupid scissors!! :(