I’m the Tamamamma

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tastes Like Chicken

Yesterday Kari and I went for our weekly lunch (it's usually on Wednesday if anyone wants to come!). We always try to invite people to come along, but rarely does anyone keep coming. Are we that annoying--lol? Anyway, we love Chick-Fil-A in Draper so we decided to head up there. The parking lot was jam packed. I ended up having to park over at Target. It turns out that they were having a 5th Birthday celebration. We ended up at a booth despite the crowd (thanks, Kari) and we got water bottles and free cheesecake! It was fun.

Then I headed over to JoAnn Crafts to buy some little round tins for my newest endeavor. I'm going to sell Stampin' Up! Yay! I'm so excited now that I've finally made the decision. The tins were for a project I want to display for customers and also so that I can use them for a make-and-take at my first home show. I probably won't be up and running for a bit. I'm signing up under my cool friend Dannie in California (of http://www.danniesdesigns.typepad.com/, which is in my sidebar). I'm waiting until February first because they are running a promotion where I'll get a free stamp set in addition to my starter kit. Then I need to make up some samples and get my new stamping blog started. I'll use the blog to showcase stamping projects and tutorials. I'm going to call it "Stamptacular Stuff--ideas to inspire". Then I'll have a show here at my home where I will draw a name of someone to receive the hostess benefits. So, if you're here in Utah, I'm sure I'll invite you over to see. It would be great to have this turn into a little business for me, but mostly I'm doing it just because I love to create stuff! Check out the catalog and you'll see why I'm so excited to get my hands on this stuff! The link is right under the picture. I haven't figured out how to make the picture, itself, a link. Any advice anyone?
http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=52e79700-86df-4fcd-bcee-8872d470388a&storeid=1038724&circularid=12339

6 comments:

Kari said...

i LOVE your other blog (even though there's nothing there yet)! I can't see the white on my computer though. Weird. Also..I loooove that kit! I must have it! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tam....congratulations on your new adventure. It will be a while before I'm in Utah for a home show, September for sure, but I will check out the catalogue. I'll be talking to you after my stamp class at the scrapbooking store. I'm sure I'll be more aware of supplies I need. I'm excited about this. I've always wanted to do cards, but just haven't done it.

Anonymous said...

Good for you Tamara! Good luck on your new endeavor
stef

Kari said...

thanks for the FUN night! I had a blast! And great new profile pic, I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier! I still feel sick...lol

Kari said...

woohoo...5 comments! lol I just looked up the 27 dresses soundtrack...bummer...it was all instrumental background music, but I found a list of all the music from the movie and am almost done downloading it...lots of good songs, I will give ya a copy! :)

Unknown said...

Let me know when and I will be there!! My kids all feeling better so we need to do lunch!!
Christina