I’m the Tamamamma

Saturday, January 12, 2008

A little bit of sunshine!

I actually went grocery shopping today without a coat on. Compared to how cold it's been, 46 degrees felt like a nice spring day! By the time I was done, it had cooled down a bit though. Then I was wishing I had brought it. And I wonder where my kids get that habit from!
We went to lunch at Burger King today and then spent time cleaning up the basement some more. What a chore! It's rewarding to see it looking so much better but it is so dusty and cold and there is so much junk that we have to haul upstairs to throw out or give to DI (it's like Goodwill in the Midwest).
I found a fabulous new (to me, anyway) digital designer. Her name is Shabby Miss Jenn. Check out the link in the sidebar. I've just got to get Winter Ponies (even though the horses would probably be useless to me) and Fondest Memories. So cute!
Have a great Sunday everyone! I'm going to enjoy not having to do anything at church (except take care of my kids). Then we're going to have Family Home Evening. Kari introduced me to these really cool FHE on DVD things. It has sing-along songs for the opening and closing song and a really cute cartoon lesson with follow up questions. I'm looking forward to eventually having them all and letting the kids be in charge of FHE once in a while. Enough of my ramblings!

0 comments: