I’m the Tamamamma

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Girl's Night

Today is one of those days where all I really want to do is nap and watch TV. And, to add to the excitement, I have to teach Relief Society (women's class, for those who aren't LDS) tomorrow and I haven't started my lesson yet! In fact, part of the reason I am writing this is to put it off a bit longer. I think it's best that way though. The kids are still up so I wouldn't get much thinking done anyway.


Speaking of kids, DD#2 is totally potty trained! Yay! She even stays dry at night most of the time. She is also doing great in her Sunday class even though she doesn't play with toys the whole time anymore. It's a little bittersweet seeing her grow up.


Last night Kari and I went to see the movie 27 Dresses. It was a really cute chick-flick kind of movie. Cute guy, fun story, what more can you want? I've been singing "Bennie and the Jets" all day because it was in the movie. Poor husband. Anyway, we had a good time. Then we went to Chili's to grab some desert. I got home at midnight. Hmmmmm.....maybe that's why I just want to nap and watch TV today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time last night. I haven't been to a movie in ages. Kathy and I are getting together tomorrow for a planning session for our Ireland trip. We are just about ready to confirm our plan tickets. We aren't ready to give up the idea of driving ourselves. I am mailing a package to the kids tomorrow with the leftover Disneyland pictures. Love you!

Kari said...

yay for girls night! I too, have been singing bennie and the jets...infact I downloaded it! lol Good times! Can't wait until our next night out! :) Good luck on your lesson tomorrow! Let me know how it goes!