I’m the Tamamamma

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Craaaazy Snow Day!

I have had enough winter! Check out these pictures of my "day out" on Tuesday. My old ward was having a "Munch and Mingle" in the church gym and I was going to go pick up some Bajio to enjoy. As I was driving through Lehi it started to snow. It was a pretty heavy storm, but you could still see. I met Kari at her house so she could help me carry the food and drinks into the church. At her house I started wondering if we should really drive up to the church. It was really blowing outside and was sooooo cold. I wondered if anyone would actually be there. We decided to brave the storm and go anyway. Well, I started to regret my choice. The visibility was close to zero most of the time and totally zero the rest of the time. I had to inch along the road and hope to not hit anything. They were just neighborhood streets, so don't think I'm living too dangerously. The picture below was taken from Kari's car. You can't even tell that my van is just ahead of her. It was only 16 degrees out! And there were still about 20 women and their kids there! Aren't we nuts???

5 comments:

Kari said...

yes, we are! :)

Kari said...

hahahaha, I can't get over how awesome that picture is!

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a great picture! I love it.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture, too, and I'm soooo glad you were safe?

Unknown said...

I guess I picke the right week to go out of town!! So sad I missed that fun storm!!

Christina