I’m the Tamamamma

Friday, January 11, 2008

Our Potty Party

Today was the big day for my DD#2. She finally finished her potty chart (well, almost anyway) so we took her and the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. She was so happy! We had pizza here at home though. No more Chuck E. Cheese pizza for me. I'm glad she had fun, but it was sure chaos in there. They need a bigger building or something. It was so super crowded and it was really hard to keep track of the kids in such a packed place. We left after about a half hour and went to Arctic Circle to get ice cream. We had her in a pull up the whole time and when we got home she was still dry. Yay for her! I've noticed that her attitude in general has changed through this process too. She sees herself as a big girl and is starting to act bigger too. Here is a picture of her with her jar of m&m's (she gets some when she uses the potty) and a picture of her and her sister at Chuck E. Cheese's. Getting a picture of her where she's looking at the camera with a normal smile on her face is about as easy as herding cats! (see below) This week I'm going to wean her off of the M&M's reward and make her stay dry till lunch to get some gum and then until dinner to get another piece. Hopefully after a couple weeks of that, we'll be totally done!

I got the creative bug again--just couldn't help but do another fun little project. I found some really cute, glittery chipboard flowers the other day and thought they would look really cute with stems on them in a glass vase. Then I decided to keep those until spring and look for something Valentine's related. I found just the thing today at Roberts. So cute! I'm totally into rhinestones lately, so I added those to the chipboard hearts and flowers. I put this on my computer desk so I can enjoy it while I work (ok, it's not work exactly).

Here's the cat herding clip that referred to above. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Kari said...

your hearts turned out sooo cute! I should do something like that for my little live laugh love vases, the flowers I got are way too big (in my opinion) I will have to check those out while I am out today!!