I’m the Tamamamma

Friday, November 30, 2007

Gingerbread houses

I finally got the pages done that I promised my mom. Here the kids are making a gingerbread house with her. It was alot of fun, but I liked our Halloween kit better. This one didn't come with a base or enough candy. The kids enjoyed it anyway.


Not much else is happening today. I need to go grocery shopping. We're going to be adventuring into dinners that include other types of beef besides ground beef. My husband's mom and dad got half a cow butchered for Christmas and sent us home with some. It's really nice. It's mostly ground beef but also some other various cuts. We had stew earlier this week. Yum. Tonight it's going to be cube steaks parmigiana. My husbands not a huge fan of red meat (just hamburger) but I think it'll be nice for us to all try some new things. He might decide he likes those things more than he thought.

I'm waiting for some things I ordered from Ebay. My mother in law lent me a book a few weeks back called "Coming Home" by Rosamunde Pilcher. I really enjoyed her style. It turns out the book was made into a movie with Kira Knightley and Peter O'Toole in it. I found it on Ebay (a four VHS set) and got it for $10. Then I ordered a few of her other books too. I hope they come soon--I need something to read (and watch, with the writer's strike)! Have a great weekend!

Page Credits: Winter's Peace kit by Kay Miller http://www.kaymillerdesigns.com/, Gingerbread man by Amanda Roberts (It's a FREEBIE!) http://www.designsthatrawk.blogspot.com/, Font: LJD Dear Santa www.scrapnfonts.com

0 comments: