I’m the Tamamamma

Friday, November 23, 2007

Yummy!

I ate so much yesterday I thought I would pop! Nothing a little nap on the sofa didn't cure! We are having a great time. Nanna and I went shopping Wednesday night and did some Christmas shopping. We are having an early Christmas with her on Saturday morning. The kids are so excited! We will be putting up the tree today and decorating a gingerbread house with the kids.
We are off to Ikea and Seagull Book this morning. Nanna has never seen an Ikea before. Let's hope it's not too crazy crowded.
I have to share our gross story from the drive home last night. We were driving up the freeway when traffic came to a halt. We were just sitting there looking out the windows when we see an suv pull onto the shoulder. Then a truck comes hauling down the shoulder and almost runs right into him! We all said "Oh my gosh!" Luckily the truck swerved around the suv. Right then, the suv's door opens and some guy sticks his head out the door and starts puking. We all saw it. It was sick.
We have a stray kitty at our house. We're going to put up some flyers in the neighborhood to see if he belongs to anyone around here. I have mixed feelings right now about keeping him. He's a pain at nighttime (probably because he's so little) but he wakes us up at night and we end up taking him into the laundry room. He gets along with the dog though and the kids adore him. But, there's the issue of the litter box and where to keep it. Oh, I don't know what I want to do!
I'll post some pics tonight after we do our decorating.

0 comments: