I’m the Tamamamma

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Creative inspiration

I was browsing my friend Dannie's blog yesterday at http://www.danniesdesigns.typepad.com/ and caught the creative bug. I decided to make a set of cards for my kids' teachers like the set she did in her October section. Here is how they turned out:

I was pretty happy with them! The only trouble I ran into was that I found a small square box to decorate and hold the cards, but 3x3 cards are impossible to find! I visited four stores to no avail. I ended up using these card bases that I already had at home. I'll have to order some small cards from Dannie at some point so that I can use those little boxes I got. I ended up wrapping these with ribbon. There were four different designs but these two were the cutest.

Paper and rinestones and ribbons make me drool. It's just fun to make stuff. Have a happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Dannie Graves said...

Tamara, these turned out so cute! I love them. As for the little 3x3 cards....just cut your card stock to 3x6 and fold them in half. That's how I made mine.

Kari said...

sooo cute! it was good to see you today...it's good to see you anytime I get to. Jenica has been BEGGING to come play with mister whiskers (that's his name, right?) Only thing is she's allergic to cats and won't admit it...even when her eyes are big and red and puffy.