I’m the Tamamamma

Monday, November 12, 2007

Urrrrrg!

I'm having trouble arranging my photos and text the way I want them to appear in my posts. I've actually already written this post once, but I'm starting over again. One of my pictures in the last post disappeared as I was moving it around and then the "add photo" button wouldn't work. Frustrating!



Anyway, the kids loved the Goonies. We also watched Rat Race a couple of times. We just had to edit out a couple of scenes. It will be nice when the kids are old enough that we can all play games together on Sundays. My son is old enough, but when the girls try to play too we all end up frustrated. I'm going to kill you with cuteness today. I took a picture of the girls in their matching church dresses yesterday. The hug was totally their idea.

Cute, huh? Well, I figured out why I was having problems. The "add photo" window was open behind the window I was working on. So I couldn't open it because it was already open, I just couldn't see it. Duh! My son will not want to be left out so I'm also putting up a great picture of him.Doesn't he look old in this picture? He loves pajamas. He's always asking to look at the pajamas whenever we're shopping for clothes.

All of my kids are at school right now, even DD#2. DD#1 will be home soon with her buddy Luke that I babysit. I had him all last week so his mom is taking DD#1 over to their house to play for the afternoon. So, I get a lot of time to myself today. I'll go get DD#2 at 12 but she'll have a nap this afternoon. I'm not to excited about what I have to do, though. That's why I'm playing on the computer instead! When I'm done here I have to clean and fold laundry. Yay!

Here's a link to a funny video for you. The song at the beginning is great. The rest is lame. But, you've definitely got to hear the song. It'll make you laugh! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IR5HWr9IIw

0 comments: