I’m the Tamamamma

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday at Home

We ended up just eating out at McDonalds last night, which was due to the fact that I never found my way to the store yesterday for the new week's worth of groceries. I spent most of the evening reading a book that my mother-in-law lent me. It's called "Coming Home" by somebody Pilcher. I'm really enjoying it. Nothing like a good book for relaxing in the evening.

Today we splurged and had lunch at Wingers. Yummy. We also picked up the movie "Goonies" for my son because it occurred to me the other day how much he will love it. I can't wait to watch it with him tonight. Between now and then I have to scoop doggy doo, clean out the car, and straighten the house which was clean just yesterday (you couldn't tell if you saw it now!)

Last night something about religion came up and my son said "Do some people believe in Simon?" It took me a bit to figure out that he actually meant Satan. Pretty funny. I told him that yes, unfortunately some people do (I think he was asking if some people follow Satan). Kids are so fun to listen to.

For those of you interested in digital scrapbooking, I posted my favorite designers' websites in the sidebar for you all. I also just placed an order for prints from a place called http://www.scrapbookpictures.com/ . The 8x8s I order for our albums are 1.99, they are on photo paper, and there is a flat rate shipping fee of 2.00. It's the best place I have found so far.

You've got to check out these adorable photos I took of DD#2 the other day. We were going to take her over to the school to get her picture taken and I figured I'd get some shots of her before we left just in case it didn't work out so well at the school. She ended up doing really well for the photographer but I think I actually like these pictures better. Layout credits: Weeds & Wildflowers Seeing Stars kit, frames and tags http://www.blogger.com/www.designerdigitals.com Katie Pertiet, Gettin' Edgy torn edges http://www.blogger.com/www.sophiasarducci.com

2 comments:

Kari said...

thanks for coming and hanging out today! i had fun! I have made 2 pages today, well...all of it except for the pictures. Oh well...I'm just too lazy to start scanning them. I loooove your page, especially the stamp frames. sooo cute!

Unknown said...

Way cute layout. Someday I will have you teach me how to do that.

I hope you don't mind but I tagged you for a meme. It is a fun game and you also learn alot about other people. The instuctions are on my blog. Have fun!!

Christina