I’m the Tamamamma

Sunday, November 18, 2007

We are Thankful

Tonight we had Family Home Evening. My cute daughter always reminds me that we need to do it. We read "The Story of Thanksgiving" and then passed our "Thankerchief". We say "Thankercheif, thankerchief, around you go. Where you stop, nobody knows. But when you do, someone must say, something they're thankful for today." Haidyn said she was thankful for Cinderella. Haylee was thankful for her brother, sister, our house, and food to eat. Kyle was thankful for his job. Harrison was thankful for dollies, and then started cracking up. We decided Smuckers was thankful to have such a loving family. I was thankful that Nanna is coming soon! We have so much to be thankful for that this only touches the tip of the iceberg. We are truly blessed!

Thanksgiving dinner is going to be soooo yummy! I am taking a sweet potato casserole. My dad and stepmom got the recipe on a vacation once and it is sooo tasty. I'm also making my berry pretzel salad that I've done for about four years now. It was more perfect when I could still find cranberry jello, but raspberry will have to do this year.

Last night was so fun! We got Chili's take out and watched the Holiday. I highly recommend Chili's fajita explosion salad with chipotle ranch dressing. YUM!

0 comments: