I’m the Tamamamma

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Pinecones and Feline Antics



Well, I'm still on my creative roll. I got this great idea for ornaments from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. I think I'll keep a few and hand out some to the ladies I visit for church. I love the way they turned out!




Mr. Whiskers has had a very busy day. He spent the majority of the day playing with Smuckers. I am so glad that Smuckers has someone to play with now! When he was done doing that, he decided to climb the Chrismas tree and play with the ornaments. I thought it was pretty cute and took pictures, but from now on we'll have to chase him out because he is bending the limbs an messing up the ribbon and decorations.


My son was home sick today--nothing serious. We got Pirates of the Carribean 3 at Blockbuster and picked up a lunch for him at Burger King. They have super cute I-Dog toys right now. He usually misses our lunches out because I normally go with my friends while he's at school.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are really on a creative roll. Everytime I read your blog or see you, you have a new cute project. I am just excited if I keep my house running much less do anything extra!!

I love you animals!! Smuckers always goves me the best welcome.

Christina