I’m the Tamamamma

Thursday, November 29, 2007

On a creative roll

I was browsing some digiscrapping websites this morning and found a great hybrid project at http://www.oneofakindscrapz.com/blog. I had to go to Roberts to return something anyway, so I picked up a few things and made my own countdown to Christmas board. I love it!

I think my kids will really enjoy it. The numbers are Bazil Chips and I painted them, put the number chipboard stickers on them and put a magnet on the back of each. The magnets stick to washers that I glued onto the board.

I have a grouping of six clipboards on my kitchen wall that are undecorated and I keep 8x10 photos clipped onto them. It's great because they are so easy to change out. I just took one of those down and put this one in its place until Christmas is over.

I went with my friend to see a home they're building in Spanish Fork. It is soooo gorgeous. They actually have woods in their backyard. Just past that is a river. It reminded me of homes in St. Louis. My mom has a bunch of evergreens along the back of her yard and you can hear all of the birds singing in the morning. My dad has woods in his backyard and they see alot of deer. Good stuff. At least we have the beautiful mountains and lake to look at!

I'll try to post some kid pics tomorrow. I'm supposed to do a page for my mom with the pictures we took of her helping the kids with the gingerbread house. My goal is to get that done tonight or tomorrow. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Kari said...

SO CUTE!! :)

Unknown said...

I am glad you liked my house. I am sad we won't live as close as we always have. It's a good thing we have blog's to keep in touch.

You are soooo creative, it makes me jealous that I am not very creative. You amaze me.

Christina