I’m the Tamamamma

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Back in Business

My internet was down for the past few days. Major bummer. I use it so much. I look up a recipe here, look up a word there, entertain myself reading about whatever. Anyway, the repairman came tonight. YAY! He said a couple of the screws on our dish had blown loose in the last windstorm. Doesn't bode well for our roof, huh? He thinks maybe because it was built in the winter that the wood had moisture in it when the shingles were laid. We'll have to look into that. But he was able to get us receiving from a new tower which gives us a lot more power.

I've been getting the house ready for Christmas. I know it's a bit early, but my mom is coming on Wednesday for a visit and we're having an early Christmas together. I can't wait!

Friday was "dress up as a literary character" day at the kids' school. I didn't even think about it until Friday morning. My middle daughter was Cinderella and we whipped up a quick Harry Potter get-up for my son. We just gave him a pair of round frames and a lightening bolt on his forehead. It was cute.

Tonight I'm going out with the girls. So fun! We're just getting some chinese food and hanging out. Last night my husband went to a friend's house to watch guy movies, so now I get to go.

1 comments:

Kari said...

thanks for a great evening! I had a BLAST!! :)