I’m the Tamamamma

Monday, December 10, 2007

Furry Friends


It's been fun seeing Mr. Whiskers and Smuckers develop a little relationship. They play for most of the day. If they aren't "fighting" like you see in the pictures on this layout, they are chasing each other around. They were going so fast and furious today that they knocked over my poor daughter #2 who was not happy at all.
My major project today was making truffles to take around to the neighbors. We read a couple of Christmas stories as a family and then we all went house to house taking around the treats. I hope my children are feeling the true spirit of Christmas. I can't wait for the big day! I get more excited about seeing the kids open their gifts than I am about my own. Fun, fun!
Layout Credits: various kits from www.weedsandwildflowersdesign.com including: Cherish, Wildflower Holiday, Being Me, and Painting a Dream.

0 comments: