I’m the Tamamamma

Saturday, December 22, 2007

New Cute Pics

We had a nice relaxing day. We took the kids to see Enchanted, which happens to be a great movie. We all really enjoyed it. Then we went to Quiznos and got some of their new "sammies". Oh, Yum! You've got to try them. I'm sure they're horrible for you, but they're so yummy! Only 2 more days to go! Can't wait! I know this is totally silly, but one of the reasons I'm excited is because I want some new pictures to scrap with. All of my favorite digital stores are having sales right now for Christmas so I have all of this adorable stuff I'm just itching to work with and no new photographs to use them with. Crazy, I know. It's just so fun and relaxing for me to sit at the computer and design something. Here is the page I did tonight of my daughter #2's preschool Christmas program. Most of these items were part of a free colab kit, so if you're into digital scrapbooking, check out these links for some great freebies!

Page credits: red frame: www.kaymillerdesigns.com, background paper and fancy tag: http://digitalscrapbookgrapixs.blogspot.com/, font CK Buddies: www.scrapnfonts.com , Holly stickers and paper clip: http://perfectlyimperfectamanda.blogspot.com, labels: www.polkadotplum.blogspot.com

0 comments: