I’m the Tamamamma

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas! We had a great morning. We went to visit family last night and managed to head up right before a big snowstorm and head home right after. I was so grateful because I had worried that we would miss the festivities or that the driving would be dangerous, but it all went well. We got home around 8 and the kids went right to bed!


The kids got us up at 7:15. Not too bad! This was the first year that we had the kids take turns opening presents. It was so fun! My son passed out the gifts, since he can read now, and we started with the youngest opening first. I thought it was nice to have the slower pace and have the kids take the time to see what the others got and who the gifts were from. They have been happily playing all day long. I even got a nice winter nap! Here are some pics from this morning.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We were out in the snow last night too. In fact we had to pull some family members out of the snow so they could get home. glad you got home okay.
Looks like a great morning at your house. Tiffany got the same dress up as Haidyn!! She wore it all day long.
See you soon

Christina