I’m the Tamamamma

Friday, December 14, 2007

Yay! A cute banner!

I found this great blog header at http://www.shabbyprincess.com/. So fun! I need to learn more about customizing my blog. As you can see, I figured out how to post the header, but the old one is still behind it. I guess that's what computer-guru husbands are for. I can't wait for him to fix it so that it looks right! I love the brown behind my text and pictures, too. It really makes the layouts look so much brighter. Fun, fun. I'm such a geek!

5 comments:

Kari said...

way cute!! I need to customize mine too...it's looking a little blah!!

Unknown said...

super cute. I tried customizing mine once and just mad a huge mess of it all!! You are better than me

Christina

Tamara said...

Christina--I'll come over and show you sometime. It's fun once you know how. Of course, I still need my husband to fix mine! Tamara

Mother said...

Thanks for helping be able to comment. I am so happy to be getting frequent messages, and I love the pictures, of course!!

I've learned through you blob that you have kept Mr. Whiskers! I didn't really know that. So glad it is working out.

Keep posting the pictures. PS...I sent the check I owe you for $15.

Love, Mother

Gylda said...

cute, i like it. :)