I’m the Tamamamma

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The things kids say

One of the reasons I am writing this blog is to serve as a journal of sorts. I plan on printing out the entries once in awhile to keep in a binder. Not only is it a good history of my life, but of my family's too and I don't normally do so good at keeping record of those things.


Anyway, I was reminded by my husband the other day of a cute story about my son, so I'll go ahead and share and get it written so we won't forget it.


My husband's father drinks soda all the time. Not the kind with caffeine, but Squirt, Root Beer, you name it. My son asked him about it once (this was about a year ago) and Grandpa proceeded to tell him about how he didn't get soda very often when he was a kid. Then he started telling my son a quite detailed story about the special times that he had gotten soda during his childhood. You could tell that my son had heard enough and only wanted to escape and play. So, mid-Grandpa-sentence, my son says "Well, your soda dream has come true!" and took off into the other room. It was great. He can be so funny. He is such a great kid. Sweet, smart, funny, and sensitive. What more could a mother want?

2 comments:

Dad said...

I really enjoy your blog. It's a great way for us to keep up with what you all are doing. I love the photos too. I hope you will keep it going.

Dad

Tamara said...

Thanks Dad!
Tamara