I’m the Tamamamma

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Little Catching Up

I finally pulled some of the pictures off of our camera from the past couple of weeks. These first pictures are from one of my favorite places, Tibble Creek Reservoir. It is so beautiful up there. We enjoy going up on Sunday afternoons to enjoy the beauty and the time together.
This water is icy cold, but the kids still enjoy wading in it a little.
Smuckers enjoys it too!
There are tons of prairie dogs up there! We love trying to spot them all as we walk along the edge of the lake. These next pictures are from DH's birthday. It was a Sunday so we took the kids to a park to play for a bit. It was very overcast outside so the lighting was perfect for taking pictures.


2 comments:

Kari said...

yay! you finally updated! but there were no piggy bank pictures! :( I was so excited to see them! Cute pics of the kiddos though! I officially can't sit through church anymore...sacrament just about killed me today, my leg kept falling asleep! I had to go home afterwards and lay down! I'm in for a fun few more months! :)

Brooke S said...

great pictures of the Kids!