I’m the Tamamamma

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Did you know you can turn your blog into a book?

You can! I am so excited to look into this. My blog is the only journal/family history I'm keeping right now and so far I've just printed out the pages myself (I haven't printed out anything since 2007). I had to teach a class at church tonight and some of us got talking about blogs and internet safety--speaking of which, I've removed my last name from my profile. I just feel like I need to do everything I can to deter possible creepy people. The other day there was a hit on my blog from google images--the post they landed on was "Cute Little Girls". Is that creepy or what? I changed the post title right away, but it got me thinking.

Anyway, back to the original subject of my post. During our discussion tonight, one of the ladies there told me about this cool website that "slurps" your blog into book form. You can edit it, they print it and ship it to you. I'm sure there's others out there, but I'm really excited that I can save everything in my blog in such a nice format (it says it even "slurps" the comments).

I just found out this week that school starts in four weeks! Holy Cow! I thought we were only half way through summer, and it turns out we are well over half way through. I've really enjoyed it so far. The kids have been busy and have really been enjoying themselves. The only parts that have been hard for me have been trying to get errands run during the day and managing the little fights that break out between the kids when they've had enough of each other.

I've been working on decorating the kids' rooms, so hopefully I'll get some pictures taken and posted soon.

1 comments:

Kari said...

that's really cool! Whats the website?? I wonder if it slurps your pictures too...that would be really cool! Thanks for all your help today! You are the best!