I’m the Tamamamma

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Aren't They Adorable? And the Kids are Pretty Cute Too : )


I went up to Michael's the other day to pick up a few things and came across these adorable piggy banks. They had chickens, sheep, and cows. There were all kinds of outfits you could buy to dress them up. We had a great time putting them together and they look so cute in the kids' rooms. They picked a pajama outfit, a ballerina, and a pirate. Doesn't DS look so happy in this picture? He didn't like the pose we chose, so he was feeling grumpy : (

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are cute!!! That is why I do not go to Roberts or Micheals or any place like that. I will buy stuff!! :)

Jamie said...

Hey Tamara! Wow your kids are so big and so cute! I always love looking at crafty stuff at crafty stores - only problem is i'm not crafty....
It was fun to see your blog!
Jamie Austin