I’m the Tamamamma

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Husband and Wife Tag

My cute sister-in-law Sarah (the Mundy Family), tagged me for this husband and wife meme. I'm so glad because I was lacking any new blogging ideas this week, so here we go:

What is his name? Kyle (a.k.a. Pookey or Sweetie)
How long have you been married? 12 years
How old is he? 34 (35 in July)
Who eats more? He does
Who said I love you first? He did the Hans Solo/Princess Leah thing and said "Do you love me?" I said "yes" and he said "I know". I was not amused and had no idea that this was from a movie until a couple of years ago. His friend showed up right as this was happening. As soon as the friend left he told me he loved me too.
Who is taller? Kyle--by about an inch
Who sings better? I think we're an even match, but he doesn't like to be heard
Who is smarter? Book smarts, maybe me. Common sense smarts--definitely him.
Whose temper is worse? I get mad more often, but when he gets mad it's worse. We're both pretty easy to get along with and we rarely fight.
Who does the laundry? I do it. : P
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kyle does. I like being closer to the air conditioning vent than he does.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives when you are together? Kyle always does and I like it that way.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hmmmm....I don't know. Maybe we're an even match on that one.
Whose parents do you see the most? Kyle's
Who has more friends? Me. Kyle is very easy going and everyone who knows him likes him, but I am more outgoing and social
Who has the most siblings? Kyle (5).
Who wears the pants in the family? We share them. It's very cuddly : ).

I tag Kari and Christina

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was cute!!! It is fun to do that kind of tag. I have done it before so I will repost it for you.

Kari said...

I have been tagged for this several times, just never done it! Maybe if my mind slows down at all I will do it! Anyways, I put up all my pics! You'll have to come see them! Can you believe it???? I am STILL in shock! Last night Josh came home late and I was asleep on the couch! I woke up and said "I think I had a dream we were having twins" When he laughed out loud I knew it wasn't a dream! lol What am I going to do??? I am getting excited!!

Kari said...

oh ps....thanks so much for the adorable card and cupcake (although I had to fight the girls off...) hehe You are the best!! I promise we are still going to go out for your birthday!! Sorry I have been such a slacker...