I’m the Tamamamma

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Newest Creation

Usually I post stuff like this on my Stamping Blog, but I think I'll post it both places this time just so everyone will see it : ).

My former roommate of 5 years, Stefani, is expecting twins in the next month or two--Wow! I can't even imagine how much work (and how much fun) twin girls would be. I picked out a couple of super cute outfits for the babies, but wanted to do something a little creative for them too. So, here you go Stef:

Here is the card (couldn't figure out how to make this one twin-like):The next part is a shadow box. I got this idea from a blog I visit daily (Taylored Expressions). You can find her masterpeice by following the above link and looking under the category "Altered Art". For some reason I couldn't get a link to the specific post, or I would have done that. So, here it is:

It's a little hard to see every detail in the photo, but after the word "baby" is a "2" with rhinestones on it. There is a stamped background behind the flower that says "too cute" in a circle. These aren't the exact colors Stefani had in mind for her baby decor, but I just couldn't pass up this paper! (It's Nanna's Nursery by Die Cuts With a View).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oohhhhh- a new blog posting and it's for me! does life get any better? Super cute! Thanks Tamara!

Anonymous said...

I love the work you are doing. The cards are beautiful. Thanks for keeping me in touch. Tamamamasmama