I’m the Tamamamma

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Best Cake....EVER

So, yesterday we went down to visit DH's mom in Fairview. It was a nice, peaceful day. I took a great nap while DH took the kids out on the paddleboats. DH decided that I still needed to have a birthday cake. We thought we might have some down in Fairview because there are so many in his family that have May birthdays, but most of the family had headed back home by the time we arrived on Sunday. Anyway, to get to the point, I requested that DH go to Dippidee's in American Fork. They have the absolutely yummiest cupcakes and things that I have ever had. Nice and moist on the inside with a chewy outer crust--and they always fill them with yummy creams and things. Mmmmmmmmm.

Check out this cake I found on their website. I would love to learn how to do cake decorating, but it doesn't seem like a good hobby choice for someone with a sweet tooth! So, I only practice that kind of thing when we actually need a cake or cupcakes for something, and that hardly ever happens.


DH went there tonight and brought home this yummy little specimen, along with a chocolate one (it was super yummy too, but not as cute.)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that place!!! Their german chocolate cupcakes are to die for!!!! I must have one tomorrow. We need to do lunch this week. We will talk. :)