I’m the Tamamamma

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kitty Love

DS had a nice little cuddle with our kitty, Mr. Whiskers, today. The cat was actually sleeping like this until I came over with the camera--then he had to see what was going on. I love the way cats' back feet look like rabbit feet.

Mr. Whiskers has really not grown much since we got him in November. It's kind of nice. He still looks like a cute little kitten. He's a fun little guy. Pretty mischevious, which is one of the things that makes him cute!

Not much else to tell. I went to Chick-Fil-A on Tuesday with Kari and went over to the school today to help Christina put vinyl quotes up on the walls. Nothing too interesting. I have three stamping parties lined up this month which I'm really looking forward to. I sure wish spring would get here!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

When I left your house yesterday Mr. Whiskars had climbed into my car!!! I almost stole your cat, Harrison thought it was pretty funny.