I’m the Tamamamma

Monday, April 7, 2008

Trying to enjoy springtime

Last weekend was conference weekend, so we didn't go to church. We watched the Conference on the tv right here at home. Great times. Nothing like listening to church in bed in your pajamas. However, we started getting a little stir crazy being cooped up in the house so we decided to take a little drive down to the lake. The kids love playing in the sand and throwing rocks in the water. Not to mention the excercise, fresh air, and beautiful views. Here are some pics of our little outing. Smuckers came with us, of course. However, it did not feel a bit like spring! : (

I think it's funny that Utah Lake is such a beautiful place to live now. When I was in college, we used to take long drives to the lake and we would have never imagined all of the houses and businesses that are here now. I never would have guessed I'd be living here with my own cute family. I'm a lucky woman! Oh, I saved the cutest picture for last:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!!! I haven't been done to the shore in awhile. C-ya later

Anonymous said...

"Cute" is right, and I would add precious. Thank you for your blog. I love having a peak into your life al the time. Thanks for your explanation of "blog candy". Now I understand your excitement. Love you! Tamamammasmamma