I’m the Tamamamma

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm a Dork (but at least I realize it!)

One of the reasons I'm dorky is because I like to buy cute collars for my pets. My friends could probably give you a few other reasons : P. Most people would be satisfied with your run-of-the-mill solid colored Wal-Mart collar. Not me. If I'm spending 7 dollars or so on a collar, it might as well be cute, right? So, tonight I was looking around on Ebay and found a store that has the cutest collars ever. I wish Mr. Whiskers was a girl, because the girly ones were the cutest, but there were some good boy ones too. This is the one I picked:

They had seasonal collars too and I plan on getting some. They had black with candy corns for Halloween and blue with Christmas trees. So cute!


Then, I came across an E-Bay store that sells little bell charms for the cat collars. When I saw this one, I HAD to have it:


I think it looks like Smuckers! Since Smuckers and Mr. Whiskers are buddies, I couldn't resist getting this for Mr. Whisker's collar.

See, that's kind of dorky, huh? Oh, well. I know ya'll love me anyway!

Yesterday we spent a lot of time working in the yard. I planted a few more things, DH worked on the waterfall, and we got a patio set! YAY! We ate dinner out there tonight. We put the table in the "notch" of our house because it gets shady in that spot around 5:00 at night. I'll take some pictures of it soon so that you can see it. The yard is really coming together. Our next big job is to landscape the area against the fence. It is full of huge weeds right now. We need to lay down some landscape fabric and rocks to keep that under control.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup you are a dork!! :) I still love ya though!

Angie said...

wow, ill have to check these out. they are darling!!!