I’m the Tamamamma

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The New Haircut

I couldn't stand the long hair anymore! So, last night I finally made the time to go in for a haircut.

DS took the picture for me. He did a good job (it's a little fuzzy, but who cares). I'm really enjoying having the kids around during the day. I feel like I'm reconnecting with them in ways that don't happen during the busy schoolyear.

This is the picture I took in when I got my haircut:

My hair had grown really long, so when the stylist looked at the picture she said "You're not messing around, are you?"

Granted, my version isn't nearly as glamorous looking as hers, but I really like it. Sometimes it's fun to do something totally different.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the shortest I've ever seen your hair. It's really cute!

Kari said...

Wow! You chopped it all off! You surprised me! It looks great though! :) I bet you love the difference...I was thinking about chopping mine off...but I need it so my head doesn't look tiny on this huge body! :)

Cassie Gardner said...

Super cute! I am so tempted to do the same thing with my hair. It is just too much in the summer. Way to go! It looks great.

Anonymous said...

You're beautiful! Enjoy it.

Love,

Dad

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see it tomorrow!! Very Cute! How cute is that comment from your Dad :)

smundy said...

You look so cute! Isn't short hair fun?!?