I’m the Tamamamma

Monday, June 16, 2008

Mosaic of Me

My friend Kari did one of these on her blog (My Sweet Life) and I thought it looked fun. I had a good time looking through all of the photos on Flickr to pick the ones I wanted--I would love to get into photography someday.
Anyway, here are the "instructions" for making the mosaic (I totally didn't follow b--half the fun is seeing what results you get!).

The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

Here are the questions and answers that go with the photos:

The Questions:

1. What is your first name? Tamara. Apparently this is some architectual masterpiece that shares my name.

2. What is your favorite food? I love Chinese food. Nothing too exotic though. There were plenty of pictures of really funky Chinese food--no thank you!

3. What school did you go to? BYU--one of the photos was a picture of a poster from BYU that said "How long is your hemline?" It went on to say "Leggings do not make a skirt longer or a dress the correct length." Pretty funny stuff. Brings back memories of the "Don't let yourself fall short" campaign that encouraged knee length shorts when I was there. I totally love BYU--but that stuff is still pretty funny because you wouldn't see it anywhere else!

4. What is your favorite color? Currently it's green.

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Josh Holloway (LOST). It's ok with DH--his is Kate.

6. Favorite drink? Diet Coke. I'd like to think that's my only vice.

7. Dream vacation? Ireland

8. Favorite dessert? I always love chocolate, but creme brulee is like heaven in a cup! And, if creme brulee's around, you're probably eating at a really great restaurant.

9. What you want to be when you grow up? As happy as I am right now.

10. What do you love most in life? Loving others and being loved. I just really enjoy my family and my friends.

11. One word to describe you. Creative

12. Your flickr name. OK, I messed this one up, but I didn't want to lose my whole mosaic trying to fix it (yes, I lost it once and actually started all over again!). I don't have a flickr name, so I searched "nameless". Apparently, some guy out there has a cat named "Nameless" and he takes lots of pictures of him. That's what should have been there. Oh, well.

Anyway, since this is my journal of sorts, hopefully generations to come will enjoy these little tidbits about me--maybe not, but it was fun anyway!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really need to do this meme sometime. It looks like alot of fun. Thanks again for lunch!