I’m the Tamamamma

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Big Creativity in a Little (Cute) Package



DD1 loves to create things. This is what we found in our kitchen a few nights ago. It totally cracked us up.


We're still having fun doing the girls' hair too. Before church DD told me exactly what she wanted me to do with her hair--so we tried it and I think it's one of my favorites so far!


I was bummed that right after I added "Hair Today" to my blog list and started telling people about it, she had to quit blogging : (. I added another good one to my sidebar--"Adopt a 'Do". Check out the Slide Braid a few posts down--it is the coolest thing ever! I can't wait to try it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ellie saw me looking at that blog one day and she now wants me to do her hair everyday before school. While I like to do it sometimes we just run out of time!! I like her hair in that picture.

Oh and be careful for that wet floor!! :)

Danette said...

really cute hair do's. One day i will be able to do that... Hopefully i will be able to go to lunch here soon I miss not being able to go..