I’m the Tamamamma

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We hate the croup!

We've had an isolated few days at our house, thanks to a very persistent virus! It all started with DD2 getting a cough on Thursday. By Saturday, we were taking her in to the Dr. to make sure she didn't have an ear infection or something (she was running a fever). Next in line was DD1, who developed a sore throat and the croup. We went in to the Dr. two times yesterday to get the croup cleared up. The first time they gave her a steroid and the second time we went in she had a breathing treatment. Here she is modeling the little dinosaur facemask they used.Poor DS is also sick, coughing, and feeling crummy, but has apparently outgrown the breathing problems that croup can bring on. Ugh!

My friend Kari told me about some cool blogs that post cute hair-do's for little girls. They've been a lot of fun to look at and I've been inspired : ). My favorite one is posted on my sidebar (Hair Now). She has a whole list of other ones on her sidebar. Here are some of the things we have tried (we've also tried some that weren't so successful!)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you have all been sick. Croup is one thing we have avoided at our house! Thank goodness :)

That is too funny that you mentioned the hair blog. I was just wondering today where that blog was we were looking at! It's like you read my mind :)

Kirsti said...

No fun having kiddos be sick. I've been struggling with the twinners this week too. It seems impossible to keep all my kids healthy at the same time!

Kari said...

i hope they are feeling better! I'm hoping the boys are totally over their coughs, etc soon! Love the hair! you do such a good job! I need to learn to french braid better...I guess there's only one way...practice! :)

WillandTara said...

I hope you didnt get it from my house. I had two kids have it. Love the hair post. I need to check that out.

Crowther family said...

U did such an awesome job on your header. I will for sure be calling you to help. You r the best. And seriously so talented!

Kari said...

Love your new blog! I haven't seen that bunny before! I love it!