I’m the Tamamamma

Monday, November 3, 2008

Playing Tag

My friend Britney at Britney's Boys got "tagged" on her blog. I'm in the mood to spend some time playing on the computer, so I'm going to play along. Here goes:

My top EIGHT:

What are your favorite TV shows?
1. The Office
2. Privileged
3. LOST
4. 30 Rock
5. Seinfeld
6. Friends
7. HGTV shows, like "House Hunters"
8. The Dog Whisperer

What are your favorite restaurants?
1. Chili's
2. Carraba's
3. Bajio
4. Cafe Rio
5. Asian Buffet
6. Imo's Pizza (St. Louis)
7. Steak n' Shake (St. Louis)
8. Olive Garden

What are 8 things that happened yesterday?
1. Got to church only 5 minutes late (that's progress!)
2. Conducted Relief Society
3. Made mummy dogs for lunch
4. Took a great, long, Sunday nap
5. Had Family Home Evening
6. Watched 48 Hours Mystery with DH
7. Blogged about the weekend
8. Read some of "The Shell Seekers"

What are 8 things you are looking forward to?
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Going on vacation (we will probably plan this soon)
4. My mom moving to Utah someday
5. The rest of my life with my husband and kids
6. Losing about 15 pounds : )
7. Doing a digital scrapbook page when I'm done with this post
8. Checking my blog tomorrow to see if anyone has left a comment

What are 8 things you love about fall?
1. The weather (that great "feeling" in the air)
2. The changing leaves
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas shopping (I like to do it early)
6. Carmel apples
7. Smelling my "fall" scented candles--like Pumpking Spice and Witches Brew
8. Drives up the canyon

If you are one of my awesome, newly re-found St. Louis friends, then I TAG YOU!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is no wonder we are such good friends :) I could just about ditto almost all of your favorites!! My kids thought your mummy dogw were really cool!

Familia Peña said...

We should definitely meet for lunch. If you are ever down this way, give me a call. Between work, sports, and teaching piano, I rarely get anywhere.

Love ya
Darci

Britney said...

I am so glad you did the tag! It was fun to learn more about you! Thanks for playing along!