I’m the Tamamamma

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Weekend

Having Halloween on a Friday is the best scenario ever. It was a really great weekend. I've had a nasty cold for a week and Friday was the day I finally started to feel human again, so that made the weekend even more enjoyable.

Thursday night was the Trunk-or-Treat at church--I still wasn't 100%, so no pictures of that event.

On Friday I went over to the school to help with DD's party. They had a good time. Afterwards (Friday is early-out day) I took the kids to see High School Musical 3. We really liked it. The girls have been pretending to be Gabriella all weekend. As the movie was starting, DD#1 leaned towards me and whispered "I like Troy. I think he looks CUTE!". I can't believe she's old enough to think that way. So cute.
After the movie we bought a costume for Smuckers. Here he is in all his pumpkin glory:Can you tell how much he hates this hat? We took it off right after I took the picture. We had fun taking him Trick-or-Treating with us.

Here are the older kids in their cool costumes (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Mundy)!

Poor DD#2 missed out on this photo-shoot, so here is a picture of her all dolled up for church this morning and acting silly:
For dinner this week we had "mummy dogs" a couple of times. They're pretty tasty!
The girls have been playing together so sweetly today. Check out the creative things they did with their Halloween stash : )

My kids crack me up--they're the best!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like those mummy dogs they are really cute!! Looks like a great weekend :) Except for poor smuckers!!

Kirsti said...

We made mummy dogs too. They're delicious! Love the pumpkin dog.

Laura said...

I love creative kids!! The mummy dogs were brilliant! I made a note to myself to make those for next year. You are a great mom!

Love, Laura

Familia Peña said...

Sounds like fun. Never though of mummy dogs!?!?!? So I have to ask (this is what happens when you come in in the middle of blogging:)), what do the DD initials stand for?

The kids look like they had a blast.

Love ya
Darci

Hollie said...

Awesome mummy dogs!!! I'll have to do that next year. Your kids are adorable!!! Love the candy everywhere!