I’m the Tamamamma

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday DD#1

My sweet daughter had a birthday yesterday. I think she had a good one. We woke her up at 6:45 to open her presents before school.DS loved it too. Here he's helping her take off the Hello Kitty backpack clip I had tied on the box. It's a pair of shoes in the box--not really birthday present material, but since I had just bought them the day before I figured I might as well wrap them up for her. Her first game for the Wii. She also got a Belle dress and wand (you can see the dress on the right). She really loves this glow board. If your kids like to draw, I highly recommend it. I even had some fun playing with it the night before. I left a message on it for her to see when she turned it on.She headed off to school at 8. I went to McDonalds and picked up a Happy Meal for her at lunch time. I got to take it to her in the lunch room. It was cute to see the other little kids saying "No fair! I want McDonald's for lunch too!"
This picture makes me want to give her a great big hug! Here she is in her new snuggly bath robe. After school we went to Dippidee to pick out cupcakes. YUM! She sat at the table with this cupcake three different times before she finished the whole thing! Their cupcakes are filled with creme--they're divine.

Last weekend we took all three kids to Build a Bear to celebrate their birthdays (they chose that instead of having a party, and I was really happy with their decision!) I'll post pictures of that later. I also need to post pictures of our Sunday drive up to Bridal Veil Falls.

I'll leave you with this last picture of our new kitty, Mosey. We wanted to change his name to Waffle, but we've been using his original name for so long now that I don't know if we'll ever switch it. I call him Mr. Moseby sometimes (if your kids watch Zach and Cody you'll know where that comes from--even though I can't stand that show!).

He has had a hard week adjusting to life with kids and a dog, but he is doing really well now. I think he'll even be friends with Smuckers in another week or so. You know how some cats come running when you open a can of tuna? Well, Mosey comes whenever he hears me typing on the computer. I think he knows he'll get some good lap time when he hears that sound. He has really gigantic eyes too. Unfortunately, the anti-red-eye flash on my camera has the opposite effect on cats. Check out this picture!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Looks like she had a good birthday! Mmmm Dippidee! My favorite! :) The cats eyes are kinda freaky! Gotta get ready to head to the dr, another ultrasound! I'll call you later!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Haley!!! She is one cute girl!! We have that same Wii game -- Ellie got it for birthday :)

WillandTara said...

Well, I havent checked your blog in a while, but I love what you have been doing around the house. You are so talented! I love the carseat cover the most. If you started a business, I would support it for sure!