I’m the Tamamamma

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Battle of the Bulge

Well, my self-deprivation is paying off--five pounds gone! Yay! Six more and I'll treat myself to a little clothes-shopping spree. Last weekend I "fell of the wagon" for a little bit--I had a delicious frozen s'mores drink (thanks, Kari!), ate an entire bag of toffee peanuts (Yum!) and had some cookies for FHE (that's our family Sunday night tradition). Monday I started back up with the healthy-foods-only and it has been a lot easier because I gave myself that little break. Good luck to me at these baby showers today and tomorrow, though! How do you make cupcakes and not sample some?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go girl!!!! I wish I cold loose 5 pounds that fast!! I think a good treat every once in awhile is the only way to make it through healthy eating. Good luck with the showers!! Good luck not sampling the cup cakes :)