I’m the Tamamamma

Monday, August 11, 2008

Aaaaaah.......Soft, Cushy Couches!

Yay! We got new couches delivered last Friday! Our old couch was purchased about 8 1/2 years ago and served us well, but our family has grown by 3 since then. So, we got this gorgeous couch/loveseat set (they are super soft and recline!) Now there's a spot for all of us--especially if we have company over!

All of the accents in this room used to be brick red, but after visiting the Stampin Up offices a couple of weeks ago and seeing the cool decor in there, I decided lime green was what I wanted. They had a room at Stampin Up for the employees to relax in (the "idea room") and it had brown leather couches with lime green pillows and a big, lime green, shag rug. I was going for that same feel. I picked up the pillows and curtains at Ikea--love that place! Anyway, it's fun to have a little change every now and then.

Only one more week until school starts! I have enjoyed the summer with the kids, but I think we're all ready to get back into the routine of school. I've got two baby showers to go to this week--it'll be lots of fun!

2 comments:

Kari said...

love the couches...they look great! :) And I love the lime green too!! 2 showers to go to? More like 2 showers you are throwing...hehe!

Unknown said...

LOVE them!!! They look great adn comfy too :) Have fun with the showers!!