I’m the Tamamamma

Monday, February 25, 2008

Stamping fun today

Are you guys ready for spring? I think I'm in denial that it is still winter. I find myself going out in flip-flops without a jacket on just because I refuse to accept another cold day!

Nothing much is new here. We had a relaxing weekend. Saturday the weather was actually pretty nice. We went out for a yummy dinner at Taco Bell, took the kids to a park, then went to see "The Bee Movie" at the dollar theater. The dollar theater is really the way to go. I need to take advantage of it more often even though it's not very close.

Today one of my packages came from Stampin' Up and I had fun playing with it all. I am starting to put together the cards we will be making at my Stamp-a-Stack in March. I'm posting a couple here and the rest can be found on my stamping blog. Kari, do you recognize the idea of the one on the left? I should have them all done tomorrow if my second box arrives tomorrow. Oh, Christina, I forgot to tell you that I'll have your "blog candy" ready soon too!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited to play with my new stamps. I can't wait to see the fun "blog candy"!

Christina