I’m the Tamamamma

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Playing 60 Questions

My friend Christina over at My Five Little Monkeys just did a post like this a couple of days ago. I love reading about other people. So, I thought I'd do the same. Here goes!

1. What is in the back of your car right now? 3 car seats, some random little toys, a lot of crumbs, and a lot of dirt in the carpet from all of the messy slush we've had here for weeks.

2. When was the last time you threw up? Last winter. I got a couple of stomach bug things right around the holidays but none of them ruined family plans.

3. What's your favorite curse word? Crap or Damn It. I wish I never said any, but when I'm really frustrated I forget that I care.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? My son and two daughters

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Climbing back in to bed to cuddle with DD#2.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Laying on my bed while my daughters watched TV. I'm extra sleepy today. I'm trying to break my Diet Coke habit.

7.What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Putting my older two children to bed.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? No way. I once had a telemarketing job (that I totally hated) and they had a stripper come in to dance for the boss. They were between me and the door. It was awful. I quit a couple of days later. I didn't need money badly enough to put up with that kind of stuff.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "In a minute, let me finish typing this first."

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water. See #6.

12. What are you wearing right now? Jeans and a pink t-shirt

13. What was the last thing you ate? Some Doritos.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes, I bought a new pair of flip-flops at Ross's Dress for Less on the Vegas strip.

15. When was the last time you ran? I can't remember. Isn't that awful!

16. What's the last sporting event you watched???? Ummmm...my husband wrestling with my dog?

17. Is your TV on? If so what is on? Yes, Hannah Montana

18. Who is the last person you emailed? Dannie--my Stampin' Up upline and buddy

19. Ever go camping? Rarely, but we like it. One night is enough for me though.

20. Do you have a tan? None.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Yes. It tastes better that way!

25. What did your last IM say? I haven't used IM in a long time.

26. Are you someone's best friend? Hopefully my husband's. Maybe my mom's. Maybe Kari's. My friends are the best and they all mean a lot to me.

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Nothing. I need to find something to do though. We haven't gone anywhere today and I think that's contributing to my sleepiness.

28. Where is your mom right now? At work. I wish she was here!

29. Look to your left, what do you see? My front window.

30. What color is your watch? Silver

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? Ocean, koalas, kangaroos. I would love to visit.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? I don't think so, but who knows?

33. What is your birthstone? Emerald

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? If I'm with my husband or a friend, I'll go in. Otherwise, the drivethrough.

35.How many kids do you want? 3 is just perfect

36. Do you have a dog? Yes. A one year old welsch corgi named Smuckers. He's the best.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My friend Stefani called to say that she was in Vegas at the same time we were but neither of us realized it.

38. Have you met anyone famous? No. I saw John Taylor of Duran Duran in Hollywood once, but I was to shy to even get a good look. I sat in back of Joey Lawrence when I went to see the "Lion King" at the El Capitan in Hollywood. He said "hi" when he passed us, but at that point I didn't realize who it was. I saw Rob Lowe crossing the street in Salt Lake once. I said to my friend "that guy is hot!" and she said "That's Rob Lowe!" It was funny because I had never thought he was cute before, but he sure stood out in that crowd.

39. Any plans today? No. Just homework, cleanup, and tacos for dinner.

40. How many states have you lived in? 2 Missouri and Utah

41. Ever go to college? Yep. 5 1/2 years.

42. Where are you right now? Front room of our house

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? homework!

44. Last song listened to? Something by Hannah Montana, I'm sure

46. Are you allergic to anything? Just pollen and that kind of thing

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Right now its a pair of brown t-strap doc-martin style shoes. My husband hates them!

48. Are you jealous of anyone? not really. I've got it pretty good.

49. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't think so.

50. Where is your idea of a dream vacation? Hawaii, Australia, or Austria

51. What time is it? 5:22 I should be helping kids with homework right now.

52. Do any of your friends have children? Pretty much all of them

53. Do you eat healthy? I really try, but I have a giant sweet-tooth and a love of Diet Coke

54. What do you usually do during the day? Enjoy being a mom. Keep house. Shop. Hang out with friends and their kids.

55. Do you hate anyone right now? No. I once heard someone say "I don't let people rent space in my head". I try to live by that.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes. I love people too much to stay alone all day.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? Thirty six! I can't believe it!

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes. Missouri's and California's

60. How did you get one of your scars? I dropped a glass once and it shattered against the cabinet door before it hit my hand and elbow. Those were my first stitches.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing!!! Good luck with the Diet Coke withdrawls. I think I would quit any job where a stripper showed up!!

Christina

Anonymous said...

Loved your 60 questions, rather answers. I wish I were there too, and you are my best friend! Thanks for being who you are, Tam. I was interested in your reaction to Body World. I don't think I would like it. I wonder how the consent part worked for these people. Do you know? tamamamasmama