I’m the Tamamamma

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sooooo much catching up!

One of my favorite Christmas memories this year was watching DD2's preschool performance. It was a riot! It was at a dance studio so there were a lot of mirrors. DD was placed at the end of the row and she quickly became fascinated with watching herself in the mirror. DD1 helped me film this, so sorry for the camera being dropped half way through the video (that part was actually my fault). We laughed and laughed and thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing!
If anyone can tell me how to turn this video so it's right-side-up, please tell me!

I also wanted to post some Christmas pictures--better late than never!
Santa left this cute toy for DD. He also almost finished off the cookies we left him. He left the kids a note and told them about meeting Smuckers (who came to eat the cookie crumbs his elves dropped on the floor). Santa also explained that he knew DD1 wanted a cell phone and he would consider bringing her one when she is older : )
Barbies for the girls from Nanna!
And Bitty twin dolls from G&G Mundy.....
I got a picture of them with thier "twins" tonight. Notice DD2's teeth! She actually looks pretty cute with the missing teeth!

DS got video games, a metal erector set (fun for him AND Daddy!), and some cool Playmobil pirate sets.

It was a great day! It was snowing out so we waited until the next day to go see Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler. We really liked it.

I'll have to post again soon with pictures of my new craft obsession---quilting! I already made DD2 a rag quilt and I'm almost done with DS's traditional quilt. Next month I'll make one for DD1--the fabric I want won't be released until February.

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

I think she looks adorable with her teeth gone! She's definitely not shy in front of a camera, is she?!?

Unknown said...

Hee Hee that is too funny! She is too funny :) Looks like a successful Christmas!!