I’m the Tamamamma

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Rest of the Family Photos

I guess I missed the boat on printing pictures of Christmas. Oops! I'll have to do it so that it will be in next year's book.
So, here are the rest of our family pictures. I want the grandparents to see them so that I can send them prints, and I figured this was the easiest way to do it! The photographer gave me a cd with my top 10 pictures on it. I am not crazy about the way I look in this first one, but trying to get all 5 of us to look good in the same picture is near impossible.
DD1 lost two bottom teeth this week! She looks so cute with the space in her teeth and the slight difference it makes in the way she sounds. I always get nostalgic looking at the first teeny-weeny teeth they loose. Awwww.....










4 comments:

JJJAM&S said...

I love the pics. You and Kyle look great together.

wendy and brig said...

Cute pictures. Your kids are so darling. I really like the picture of you and Kyle. Did you have a good Christmas? Hope so.

Unknown said...

I love the one of all 3 kids! And Kyle looking so serious in the last one! :)

Laura said...

Tamara,

The pics are amazing! I LOVE the one of your little daughter in the sweater! All of them are beautiful!