I’m the Tamamamma

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Havin' Fun With the Fam

My big brother just left yesterday after a week long visit. We had a great time. My mom's visit overlapped his and she'll be here for almost another week. Yesterday we went to Gardner Village (the big kids were at school). Mostly we went for lunch, but we went in a few shops too. My brother had the same opinion of the place that my husband does. He said it was "Wall to wall women and knick-knacks". I think he liked the food though : ). My DD loved looking at the witches. It was hard to convince her to follow us around the place because she wanted to stay and look at each witch.

2 comments:

Kari said...

how fun! My mom stopped by there yesterday on her way down to my house! Hope you're having a blast with your mom! Thanks for coming and seeing me the other night! :) Josh has gone back to work, it's weird! My mom went back home today. Let the fun begin! hehe

WillandTara said...

Looks fun, we need to go check out the witches this year. Too bad it is so cold. Maybe next week.