I’m the Tamamamma

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our Little Yoda

We went and picked up Yoda on Wednesday. I'm a crazy person! It has actually been just fine so far. Mosey likes to spend a lot of time outdoors, so we don't have all three animals here all the time. Smuckers is very interested in being buddies with this new kitten. He's a little sick now from all the stress of the shelter, surgery (he got the snip-snip), and a new home. Poor thing. He's a lot more receptive to the kids and Smuckers than Mosey is, which is why we went ahead and got him. I went into DD's room last night and this is what I saw (it was really dark, but the flash makes it look like daytime).
I thought it was really amusing that they both have their arms up (it doesn't take much to amuse me). DD always sleeps on top of the covers like this, and she always has so many stuffed animals in the bed that there's hardly room for her. I love how she covered him with the blanket before they fell asleep : ).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you have 3 animals in your house!! I think that would drive me crazy :S!
That is a sweet picture, Ellie is the same way when she sleeps - so many animals on her bed there is no room for her. In fact I found her in Steph's bed one night!! Hee Hee

Kathryn said...

Tamara! I found your blog from Tina's.

So cute. Miss you!

WillandTara said...

Can you find me one of the cats? Where did you get him? He seems so nice. Maybe I need to adopt.