I’m the Tamamamma

Friday, September 18, 2009

Furry Little Friends

Here is one of my favorite little friends--although she's not furry. We like her a lot. I just thought she looked so cute all dressed up for school that I had to get a picture.And our newest furry friend is adapting to the house quite well. She gets lots of attention....if she's not getting attention, she mews and mews until someone picks her up.
She's also getting used to Smuckers. Pretty soon they'll be playing, I'm sure. They've tried to play a few times, but they haven't quite figured out the "rules" yet so that they don't hurt or scare each other.
The kids set her on Smuckers, so this shot was a set-up, but "awwwwww...."
And, there's nothing like napping with two furry friends. How do you like Smucker's "Quarter Bark" shirt? I know, I'm a nerd. The plan was to shave him again and then have him wear the shirt to keep him toasty, but it came off after about a day. He's just too stocky and the shirt kept working it's way farther and farther down his chest.











0 comments: