I’m the Tamamamma

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fun at the Park

We set out today to find the new reservoir in Herriman, but I screwed up the directions and we ended up "touring" Daybreak. It was actually a pretty cool drive. Lots of really cute houses to look at, and we found a really neat park. Check it out:
I was calling this thing a "birds nest", but DD1 decided it was "the diaper". Too funny! They had so much fun and the weather outside was absolutely beautiful. You could feel autumn in the air. When we left here we found the reservoir and spent a little time playing in the sand there before heading home.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Tam, This is the "beach" I took my kids to when we were there for the temple open house. You should go in the summer! The beach is lined with little families with kids jumping off the docks and babies sitting in the sand! Tell me about 9 hours before you go and we'll meet you there! Have a great week! ~Laura

Unknown said...

Please tell me you didn't go in the water!!!! They closed it for round worm, eeeewwww. It is not meant for swimming at all.

What a cool park! That is funny she called it a diaper, it does kinda look like one.

Unknown said...

What did you think of the herriman reservoir? I wish we had found out about it earlier in the summer, because my kids had sooo much fun swimming there last weekend!! Jeni even asked if she could have a summer birthday there! :) Ok, gotta run, babies discovered everything under the island, which is now all over the floor!!